Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW IN GEORGIA!!!!!!


It is snowing, yes snowing in Georgia! It is so beautiful and I can say I love to look outside and see all of the pretty snow covered trees. However, it needs to go very soon! I love the snow but it is nice to know that it will be gone soon. Lets face it, I am a southern lady. Penny however seems to be in love with the snow - must be that Indy Dog coming out in her.

We played in the snow after work today and she just went nuts. She rolled and romped like she was in heaven! That fur coat must come in handy, her mom was freezing!!! Check us out - so cute! She is getting so big, I can't believe it. Her coat is also turning such a gorgeous red color. What a cute snow bunny she is.

What can I say - she gets cuter every day, learns more and becomes more confidant with herself with each step and new experience. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment