Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sleeping Zombie

Okay so I know, I am way behind! There are some great pictures of Penny on our hike Memorial Park but those are on my camera, and some how connecting the camera to the computer is just to much work tonight...yes, I know I am being lazy.

What I have to share with y'all is this hysterical picture of Penny sleeping. First let me say, she has the option to sleep on my bed, or her super nice dog bed, but for some reason she loves to sleep in her crate. Some where in the middle of the night she will move to a more comfortable spot but I can't get her out of the crate when we go to bed. Anyways, now that you know I am not the prison warden, here is the picture of her SOUND asleep on Sunday. She didn't move when I turned the light on at 2am to take this picture and then she stayed like this for atleast 30 minutes.


I hope you enjoyed this picture as much as I did! I am still laughing three days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment